You can learn how to fix iPhone won’t restore after hard-resetting it. This will break its power cycle and restart it without much trouble. To do this, hold the power and the home button at the same time for at least 10 seconds. This will forcefully restart your phone. Let go of it as the Apple logo will appear on the screen stock ROM. If your iPod software update cannot be found or is corrupt, meaning that iTunes could not update or restore your iPod, you can delete the iPod software update files. ITunes will then be able to download a fresh copy of the latest firmware update from Apple, and you should then be able to install it.
When you see «iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode», click OK and then choose Restore iPhone. Once the firmware is download, click «Start to Fix». Fixppo will automatically begin repairing the iOS system and installing the compatible firmware. It will just take a few minutes to finish the process.
- Some users reported the firmware file was not compatible and couldn’t be fixed through the mentioned solutions.
- Then press the «Next» button to proceed to the next window.
- Most probably, you have reduced the brightness level of your Mac to the minimum level.
- After the restore process is complete and a new copy of iOS is installed, apply a backup to return your settings and data to the iPhone.
Tap “Start” once you connect your faulty iPhone to the computer. On the main page, you will see options and from there, select the “Standard Mode” option. The terms firmware and operating systems are used by many people interchangeably. A more detailed understanding of these matters finds that this two are different. And from firmware, the operating system can exist independently.
- Unfortunately when a device is in such of state, you cannot back it up.
- As soon as you hit enter on your keyboard, diskutil will attempt to repair the volume and report back to you when it’s done.
- After knowing the main causes of the “iPhone stuck on Apple logo” issue, you need to retrieve data in the stuck phone first.
- Hello, please don’t worry, some mobile phones have this setting.
- Step 2 Select to download a new firmware.
It can fix the issues within a few clicks. Ideally, an iOS device can experience different kinds of problems. We have shortlisted the five most effective solutions to fix iPhone won’t restore issue right here. Read on and learn how to fix iPhone won’t restore problem by taking one step at a time. No/invalid Firmware data found for instance in the update file.